If you’re intimidated by the prospect of writing a review, don’t be. It’s super easy!
- Just say what you liked about the book and voilá! 🙂 While “it was awesome” is indeed awesome, let others know exactly what you liked.
- If you didn’t like something about the book, tell others what it was (but if you loved the book and don’t have much to add, that’s totally fine, yay!)
- That being said, NEVER attack the author. It makes us sad.
- Oh, and take out any spoilers, because they could ruin the book for another reader. When a friend told me about the end of Season 1 of Game of Thrones I was beyond myself. Don’t be that guy.
- If you received a book in exchange for an honest review, Amazon can be a bit of a pain and remove your review. There are two ways to tackle that: buy the book, or write at the end of your review that, “I received a copy from the author and I chose to leave an honest review.”
That’s it! 😀